Minneapolis Blower Door™ Standard
Model 3 220V System
- Aluminum frame and nylon panel designed to fit an 8 foot door
- DG-700 Pressure and Flow Gauge (300 – 6,300 CFM)
- Cruise Control with Fan Control Cable
- TECTITE test analysis software and USB communication cable
The Minneapolis Blower Door™ has long been recognized as the best designed and supported building airtightness testing system in the world. Combined with specialized accessories and testing procedures developed by The Energy Conservatory, the Minneapolis Blower Door™ is the system of choice for utility DSM programs, energy raters, HVAC contractors and weatherization professionals.
- Complete with everything you need for fully automated Blower Door testing.
- Built-in Cruise Control allows you to automatially control the Blower Door fan to maintain a constant 75 Pa, 50 Pa, 25 Pa or 0 Pa building pressure without having the gauge connected to a computer.
- Our lightweight, rugged, injection molded fan housing has a 5 year “no questions asked” warranty.
- Precise, stable flow measurements without the need for gauge dampening.
- The Model 3 Fan provides quick and accurate flow measurements from 300 to 6,300 CFM (includes Flow Rings A and B).
- Optional Flow Rings C, D and E will measure down to 11 CFM.
- Variable fan speed control (solid state – cruise control compatible).
- Both 110V/60 Hz and 220V/50 Hz models.
- The standard Model 3 Minneapolis Blower Door™ system includes a single fan, the DG-700 pressure and flow gauge with Cruise Control, the adjustable aluminum frame and nylon panel, and our TECTITE software.
- Multi-fan Minneapolis Blower Door™ systems are also available (both 2 fan and 3 fan systems).
- Mini-fan Minneapolis Blower Door™ Systems that use the Duct Blaster® Fan are available.
- The DG-700 digital pressure and flow gauge is the latest instrumentation option for the Model 3 Blower Door. The DG-700 contains 2 precision pressure sensors which provide simultaneous display of both building pressure and Blower Door fan flow readings. It’s specialized “Baseline” and “CFM @50” features makes it extremely easy to get quick and accurate airtightness test results.
- The DG-700’s Cruise Control feature allows you to automatially control the Blower Door fan to maintain a constant 75 Pa, 50 Pa, 25 Pa or 0 Pa building pressure without having the gauge connected to a computer.
- In addition, the DG-700 has both a USB and RS-232 port that can be used along with a laptop computer and our TECTITE software to conduct fully automated Blower Door tests. Our TECLOG3 software is ideal for testing large commercial buildings.
- The Automated Performance Testing (APT) System also enables you to fully automate the Blower Door test from your laptop computer. The APT System can be purchased with up to 6 additional pressure channels to simultaneously monitor multiple building zone pressures during a Blower Door test.
Lightweight, Durable Door Frame and Panel
The innovative design of our adjustable aluminum frame and durable nylon panel is the result of years of refinements based on the experience of thousands of users. There is no easier way to seal a Blower Door fan into a door opening.
- Snap-together aluminum frame comes in a compact carrying case and sets up in seconds.
- Precision engineered cam lever mechanism securely clamps the nylon panel into the door opening.
- Adjusts to fit the largest and smallest residential door openings (custom sizes available).
- A built-in window allows you to monitor outside activity.
- Panels are also available with a hole sized for the Duct Blaster® Fan as well as two and three Blower Door fan configurations.
Blower Door Accessory Case
Our padded accessory case comes with every Blower Door system and has loads of room for your gauges, manuals, tubing, speed controller and nylon panel. It even has a padded laptop computer pocket and file compartments for organizing literature, forms and other documents.